Section for all cycletraveller visiting AIIC and Italy
Rispondi
corrado.turri
Utente Lev5
Utente Lev5
Contatta:

South of Italy

Messaggio da corrado.turri »

Per conto di Asturias Maria, c/o International Bicycle Travel Forum , http://www.rad-forum.de/topics/691765#Post691765
Qualcuno può gentilmente darle qualche indicazione ?

Hi, I am planning a tour leaving from Bari, all the way down to the South and returning to Bari. Anybody has been there? are camping sites good? any ideas how to get from Catanzaro to Matera (train or bus??), thanks.
Unquote
Immagine

db21060
Utente Lev5
Utente Lev5

South of Italy

Messaggio da db21060 »

Hi Maria,
I was in Puglia in 2004 and I rode from Brindisi to Taranto doubling S. Maria di Leuca. In Puglia you can find good camping almost in every middle town, moreover, if you stay on the coast you will find a lot of small hotel or pension where you can sleep at good price. The food is special and the people smart. You can't go by train from Catanzaro to Matera because Matera can be reached by F.A.L.(Ferrovie Appulo Lucane) a very small railroad that depart only from Bari (60 km- more or less 60/90 minutes).
In south Italy, summer is very hot
If you need other infos, write.
Ciao Davide
Ultima modifica di db21060 il 6 ott 2011, 11:41, modificato 1 volta in totale.

asturias.maria

Re: South of Italy

Messaggio da asturias.maria »

grazie mile pero la informazione. non volevo andare con la bici a Matera perchè mi sembra un po pericoloso uscire di una città grande. beh! posso vedere come va tutto quando arrivo.
saluti dalla Spagna
M

Rispondi

Torna a “Sezione Internazionale”